Our client is an industrial group producing and marketing mainly branded food products. He is market leader in the category.
The Groupe is quoted on the stock exchange and is expanding very rapidly, thanks to internal gowth and acquisitions.
On behalf of our client, within a matrix organization, we are looking for the most important of their sites in Europe, largest manufacturing unit of its kind in the world, for an experienced, reliable and self-motivated
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
You will report in solid line to the Group Supply Chain Finance Director and in dotted line for SOX compliance and statutory/tax matters to the German FD, Located in northern Germany, you will be the Business Partner to the Site General Manager and will be heading a team of over 10 persons.
Your key activities:
- support the Factory General Manager in the strategic and operational planning for the site, including early identification of areas for improvement and definition of action plans to achieve the Company objectives;
- carry out the Factory Controlling for the plant
- provide weekly and monthly analysis of site performance drivers and reporting to HQ;
- propose the annual transfer pricing for the site;
- evaluate the financial consequences of new product launches cost, check opportunities for insourcing, propose cost saving programme, support the European footprint projects;
- assess capital proposals and restructuring plans;
- lead SOX compliance for the site;
- give input to the financial, statutory and tax reporting for the german legal entity liaising with the financials shared service and the German FD
- lead the internal customer service as well as the IT infrastructure.
- At least 8 years’ experience in finance middle management roles in FMCG or B2C companies, with at least 4 years plant background.
- Sound technical and analytical skills, completed by a commercial outlook and desire to add value to the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal reasoning skills that will allow to challenge and review the plant performance and drive the change needed, working within the senior management team.
- Part of this management team, you must learn in depth the factory processes, with the constant objective to think “one step beyond” and generate optimization ideas, restructuring concepts, investment proposals, etc…
- Interested in details, you ask questions and get answers.
- Your excellent knowledge of the production unit will qualify your to be the main source of information and proposition for the BU manager.
- You know how to move in a matrix organization and can build up good and fruitful relationship with the head-office.
- You can explain, present and defend the achievements of the factory and get the support of the HQ.
- As an entrepreneur, you must “own” the factory and will work towards modernization of the infrastructure of the production and will manage the investment policy: proposal, prioritization and internal selling of the decisions which have been taken.
- Excellent experience in Zero Base Budgeting (ZBB), Lean Management,
- Benchmarking culture
- Excellent Excel and SAP are considered highly desirable.
- German native or fluent is desirable
- English fluent is a must