Our client is a fast growing international Group specialized in complex Food Ingredients. In order to support the organic growth, the company is expanding its team. Apart from strengthening the technical department, the sales department is also being expanded to further penetrate the German market. Therefore, we have an immediate full-time position available for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER INGREDIENTS (m/f/d) with solid experience in ingredient sales.
These tasks await you:
- Preparation and implementation of a national sales strategy for national and export-oriented German customers.
- 3-year and 5-year annual planning.
- Responsibility for budget and sales planning.
- Acquisition of new national customers (including cold calling).
- Preparation of market, demand, and potential analyses based on customer, market, and competition observations.
- Participation in trade fairs.
- Project management and support for development projects in all phases, from acquisition to after-sales service.
These are your professional qualifications:
- Completed degree, e.g., Business Management, Food Technology, or equivalent qualification with a focus on the food industry (food expert).
- Approximately 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the marketing of food ingredients.
- Possesses a well-established network within the food industry, preferably in the bread and bakery sectors.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as flexibility and resilience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluent in German or native speaker.
- Strategic sales thinking and numerical affinity
- Willingness to travel (nationwide and occasionally internationally).
You can expect this:
- An international team
- A fast-growing organization with great opportunities
- An entrepreneurial challenge where you can significantly contribute to your own success
- Professional and dedicated technical support
Did we convince you?
Are you interested in this varied and challenging job?
Then we look forward to a personal dialogue with you and your application. Your contact will of course be treated confidentially and blocking notices will be taken into account.